Bandar Baru Bangi / Serdang / Kajang
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to Director across the range of work.
- To maintain and organize Director diary, filling and system. Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travelling arrangements.
- Handle phone calls and attend to the visitors for Director.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and other related duties to support the department whenever necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines while providing consistent and professional services.
- To attend all private secretarial duties, personal and confidential matters.
- Receive, monitor and tract documents to ensure proper handling with regards to signatures, distribution and responses.
- Perform general and office administration works
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of management, staff and business partners.
- Responsible for handling of personal correspondences and confidential documentations with high level of confidentiality.
- Perform any ad hoc and other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management , Secretariat or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in related field;
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous in carrying out duties;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English;
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Independent, creative, self-starter, committed and able to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment;
- Possess good presentation and communication skill.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Baru Bangi;
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with:
- Updated resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography;
- Transcripts from SPM to current level;
- NRIC photocopy;
- Latest 3 months payslip.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department
Pelangi Publishing Group Bhd
No. 66, Jalan Pingai
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-331 6288
Fax: 07-332 9201