- To perform general administrative and accounting matters.
- To prepare full set accounts and other reports of the company.
- To prepare and review monthly and yearly management report.
- To review payment vouchers, petty cash, journal, tax invoice, debits and credit advice.
- To review monthly / quarterly GST returns and verify GST transactions before submission.
- To plan and review credit control system to ensure timely collection of payments & debts as well as monitoring account that require special attention.
- To maintain payroll record and process monthly payroll.
- To handle for credit control.
- Perform any other assignments given by the immediate superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- Professional qualification such as ACCA / CIMA/ CPA much welcome;
- At least 3-5 year(s) of relevant working experience for Accounts Executive;
- Good knowledge of Malaysia accounting standards, regulatory & legal requirements;
- Knowledge of AUTOCOUNT Accounting software is a must;
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage;
- Must be willing to work in Johor Bharu;
- Preferably Chinese candidates due to nature business.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department
Pelangi Publishing Group Bhd
No. 66, Jalan Pingai
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-331 6288
Fax: 07-332 9201