Bandar Baru Bangi / Kajang / Serdang
- To perform general administrative and accounting matters.
- To prepare full set accounts and other reports of the company.
- To prepare and review monthly and yearly management report.
- To review payment vouchers, petty cash, journal, tax invoice, debits and credit advice.
- Perform any other assignments given by the immediate superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 year(s) of relevant working experience;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply;
- Good knowledge of Malaysia accounting standards, regulatory & legal requirements;
- Having good interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage;
- Preferably Chinese candidates due to nature business.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with:
- Updated resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography;
- Trancripts from SPM to current level;
- NRIC photocopy;
- Latest 3 months payslip.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department
Pelangi Publishing Group Bhd
No. 66, Jalan Pingai
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-331 6288
Fax: 07-332 9201