Johor Bahru or Bandar Baru Bangi
- Responsible on all aspects of Physics / Chemistry / Economics / Principles of Accounting / Business Studies / Chinese publication.
- Coordinating and liaising closely with writers pertaining to matters in producing books such as;
- Setting deadlines and specifications for the writing of manuscript;
- Discussing the books contents, format and style of writing;
- Monitoring the development of writing based on an agreed-upon submission schedule;
- Sending proofreading copy to the writers;
- Reading manuscripts thoroughly and make the necessary changes or corrections.
- Ensuring all publication projects are completed based upon publication schedule dateline.
- Responsible for coordinating and liaising with the production staff pertaining to illustrations, typesetting / layout and corrections.
- A degree majoring in Physics / Chemistry / Economics / Principles of Accounting / Business Studies / Chinese Linguistics or related field.
- Having Pre-School / Education study background / experience is an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in related field is required.
- Ability to priorities workload and able to meet deadline.
- Able to edit educational titles for Primary & Secondary schools with excellent language skill.
- Must be Proficiency in English and Malay. Able to Speak Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Have the passion and love towards Books Publishing.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department
Pelangi Publishing Group Bhd
No. 66, Jalan Pingai
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-331 6288
Fax: 07-332 9201