Kuantan / Terengganu / Johor / Sabah / Kota Kinabalu
- To plan and achieve sales target, generate sales report and forecast for management review;
- To responsible in managing existing accounts;
- To open new business opportunity in targeted market and convert possible prospect into sales;
- To build and maintain good relation with customers and partners;
- To responsible attending customer's inquiry, feedback, correspondent and complaint.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM / STPM / Diploma / Degree, any field;
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing;
- Good working attitude with high motivation, responsible, possess good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality;
- Having goal-oriented, self-motivated and result-driven;
- Good command in Mandarin, English and Malay in both written and oral;
- Fresh graduates / entry level are also encouraged to apply;
- Must possess own transport;
- Applicants must be willing to travel;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Attractive commission scheme + Petrol card will be provided.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photography (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department
Pelangi Publishing Group Bhd
No. 66, Jalan Pingai
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 07-331 6288
Fax: 07-332 9201